Last updated on 16th November, 2023.
FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED/SEEKING ENROLLMENT
- Information to the Parent
- The Company may make available the facility of enrolling Your child/children for SpEd@home Learning Program after You have provided the Company information as required by way of a written / online application submitted to the Company (the “Information”).
- You shall ensure that the Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form or otherwise is complete, accurate and up to date.
- If You provide any Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to refuse or cancel the enrolment of Your child.
- Obligations of the Parent
- The fee is payable in advance for the program duration.
- You shall pay the tenure fees, as prescribed, in the designated account mentioned on the invoice. If You default in payment of the fees for a successive period of seven (7) days, the enrolment of the student shall stand cancelled and Your child will not be entitled to receive the benefit(s) under the SpEd@home Learning Program.
- You shall not have any claim, whatsoever, on the Content provided by the Company and shall not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Content.
- Where a parent/ student is discontinuing with SpEd@home Learning Program, access to the account, app etc shall be suspended.
- Class Related
- A class is defined as NO SHOW if the student has not joined the class within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time, the class may be cancelled, without any compensatory class and will be treated as a missed class, fully chargeable.
- NO SHOWs are not entitled to a compensatory class.
- For quality purposes, SpEd@home will maintain a digital record of the class which will be property of SpEd@home always and SpEd@home reserve the right to analysis the recorded data for such purpose as may be deemed suitable for enhancement of the course, quality of teaching, class experience etc.
- Depending on the sessions fee and the tenure, the student is entitled to get a maximum number of classes within the stipulated period.
- In case technical issues are experienced during the class hours, SpEd@home will arrange for a compensatory class if the student/guardian has reached out to the teacher/ SpEd@home’s help desk during the class hour.
- In the SpEd@home system, certain holidays are predefined by the company and sessions will not be scheduled on those days.
- In case for some reason a teacher is not able to take the stipulated session, SpEd@home will arrange for a compensatory session
- Student Transfer/ Teacher Change Policy
- A student transfer can happen under various circumstances such as unavailability of preferred time slots, request for change of teacher, discontinuation of classes from a teacher, etc.
- SpEd@home on its sole discretion can transfer the student, with prior consultation from the student’s parent/guardian.
- Refund Policy
- A refund request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to email@example.com and fulfils the criteria mentioned below. The refund will be made into the source account.
- If an assessment is purchased then there is no refund once the session is done with any expert. For example:
- If you purchase an assessment and you seek a refund before the scheduled date and time of the session, then in that case full refund will be provided.
- If you purchase an assessment and are not available at the scheduled date and time of session then in that case no refund will be provided.
- If you purchase an assessment and seek refund after partial completion of the assessment, the refund will not be provided.
- There is no concept of partial refund of assessment.
- For First time user: If at any time you feel dissatisfied with the service, please reach out to our academic advisors. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you still decide to discontinue the service and cancel the subscription, SpEd@home offers a ‘No questions asked’ pro-rata based refund within 15days of starting the session. For example: As a first time user, once you purchase a package, you could opt to start the session in the next 7days. Once you start the session and if you decide to discontinue the service within 15days. If you decide to discontinue your plan at any time after 15days of starting your session, there will not be any refund.
- Package Validity and Extension of service period:
|Validity Period in Weeks|
|12 sessions||24 Sessions||36 Sessions||48 Sessions||72 Sessions||96 Sessions|
|1 per week||14||29||44||Not eligible||Not eligible||Not eligible|
|2 per week||8||17||26||35||52||Not eligible|
|3 per week||6||13||20||27||40||53|
|4 per week||5||11||16||23||34||45|
|5 per week||Not eligible||Not eligible||15||21||30.5||40|
- Reschedule Sessions and Session Pause:
- A reschedule can be initiated by the parent.
- The number of reschedules a child can have will be based on the validity period of the package purchased by the parent
- A reschedule will mean adding one more session on the same day at the same time post the last session. Eg. If You have booked one session every Monday for 12 weeks and you wish to reschedule one session it would mean adding one more session on Monday of the 13th week or as per availability of the coach.
- SpEd@home will request you to share your bank account details where it can transfer the refund amount and such other documents (for international students), as may be required, to process the refund. Once SpEd@home has all the required information, SpEd@home will process your refund for unused classes, within 7 working days.
*Refund timelines and taxes (if applicable) depend on Bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines.